Tuesday, October 23 2018
The Chaleur Resource Centre for Parents is funded by the Canada Public Health Agency’s Community Action Program for Children (CAPC), and is managed by a community based board of bell ross replica directors.
The Chaleur Resource Center for Parents offers a wide range of programs and activities for parents and their children ages 0 to 6 years. Among them are Family Drop-Ins, preschool programs "1-2-3 Learn" (4 years old), Play to Learn programs (3 years old), active kids program, parenting workshops as well as information sessions on child car seats.
Our programs aim at promoting communication, family literacy, the development of emotional ties, health, and safety.
Our regional sites are located:
- Allardville (François Xavier Daigle School)
- Robertville (La Croisée School)
- breitling replica
- St Sauveur (La Découverte School)
- Petit-Rocher (Domaine Étudiant School)
- Main Center, 895 St-Anne st.
- Bathurst, Upper Dawson Community Centre
- Bathurst, Edgewood Cour Community Centre
Business hours at the Main Center (for breast-pump rental and other information):
Monday: 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Tuesday: 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Friday: 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
* Please contact us at 545-6608 to book an appointment.